Beat Blue Monday
Beat Blue Monday
The third Monday of January has been awarded the gloomy title of Blue Monday due to a combination of post-Christmas blues, cold dark nights and the arrival of unpaid bills.
However, there are ways to flourish in 2013. We often make New Year’s Resolutions which are broken in the first week, but should you decide to stick at it and define your goals for 2013 week in week out, then savings can be made to directly improve the profit for your business.
One way is to consider using the right equipment for your management systems. Upgrading from manual to computerised systems is a powerful way of improving efficiency and controlling processes. Labour-saving equipment can reduce costs and errors substantially. After all I would not manage without my washing machine!
Every business can increase profitability by reducing hidden costs. Small, young businesses and mature, stagnant businesses are particularly susceptible to hidden costs.
Prohire Software is developed with flexibility in mind regardless of the size of your business.
Also, review your annual costs by obtaining accurate information on your business needs for the coming year then shop around for the best matched quotes and always read the small print.
Happy New Year to you all and any other efficiency tips you discover please share!
- New Prohire tools to help with the GDPR
- Prohire to unveil wave of new products at Commercial Vehicle Show
- 5 Strange Christmas Traditions
- Prohire Support: How to use TeamViewer
- Fuel prices to soar by 12p a litre over the coming weeks?
- Ding dong merrily on high ...
- Most Drivers Support Stricter Drink Driving Laws
- Making the Most of Autumn
- Easy PCN Management ... in Prohire
- Cyber Crime: Stay Protected
- UK Diesel Car Values Plummet ... By Up To 25%
- How to Defleet & Refleet Vehicles
- UK Calls For Smart Car Cyber Protection
- Helping You Make The Most Of The Summer
- Prohire New Screen: Vehicle Off-Road (VOR) Daily Diary
- Want To Travel Off-Road This Summer?
- You Guide To Performing Vehicle Change Overs in Prohire
- Causing An Accident Not Enough To Put 40% Motorists Off Using Their Mobiles
- Top Tips for Invoicing in Prohire
- New Screens and Prohire Mobile