Hope you’re all well and looking forward to the kids going back to school next week, although the roads are nice and quiet…
Good news for the sales department; February saw 9 new clients – that’s a total of 450 locations to date. Aiming for the big 500 this year, I’m sure we can get there.
The phones have been busy with calls from our clients as well. A lot of you want to know “How do I get more bookings and how can Prohire help me achieve this?” Naturally, Proweb can help but there are other things you can do too.
Here’s a short list of suggestions, but I’d welcome any other ideas people have:
It's simple, its smart and it works. Matthew at Smart Contract was telling me he’d received 40 bookings in January through Proweb – and that was a quiet month! Click here for more on Proweb.
Why not use Prohire to extract marketable information –we can export your email addresses to Excel if you want to do your own mail shot. If you don’t have that many email addresses in Prohire but would like more – why not make the email field mandatory? For more ideas click here
Sign up for Fleetondemand
By way of an update, Fleetondemand goes from strength to strength. They have now signed 12 contracts (although one is in South Africa) with 5 of them already being live and the remainder going live by the end of Q2. They have several further opportunities on going so watch this space. It is fair to say that everyone Sarah and Justin speak to about the ‘Supplier Genie’ thinks that it is a fantastic concept! Whilst the build-up of business will be slow initially, we are all confident that it will grow with your commitment, delivery and excellent service. The integration between FOD and Prohire is well underway so we are nearly ready for go-live.
In the News this month:
- 14 Chiller vans required! - FOD requested a quote for 14 refrigerated small vans all on continuous hire for 29 days – anyone interested?
- 2 week free trials growing in popularity - Currently we have 18 companies trialling Prohire – our ever understanding technical support team is much appreciated – great job guys
- Online training on the increase– flexible, adaptable and very popular in February! Tuesdays and Thursdays are our regular slots. We can adapt the content to suit your needs, just let us know what you want.
- XS Shield – a change for the better, we think! A minimum excess of either £150 for vans £100 for cars or 25% of the damage (whichever is higher). Please note, photos of damage must be also be submitted. We’ve also had requests for sales leaflets - countertops we can send but no leaflets as yet, but do watch this space.
- BVRLA dinner in March – Always a good source of gossip and an excellent opportunity to mingle…Be sure to come and say hello to Paul.
- User licenses from £14.05 per month- Easter is early this year and hopefully your allocation chart looks busy and the phones ringing off the hook. We can set up temporary licenses to help ease the busy times.
- Welcome to Toyota – Well done for all your hard efforts getting live this month; we’re very much looking forward to a bright future together!
That’s all for now, thanks for reading my blog.
- New Prohire tools to help with the GDPR
- Prohire to unveil wave of new products at Commercial Vehicle Show
- 5 Strange Christmas Traditions
- Prohire Support: How to use TeamViewer
- Fuel prices to soar by 12p a litre over the coming weeks?
- Ding dong merrily on high ...
- Most Drivers Support Stricter Drink Driving Laws
- Making the Most of Autumn
- Easy PCN Management ... in Prohire
- Cyber Crime: Stay Protected
- UK Diesel Car Values Plummet ... By Up To 25%
- How to Defleet & Refleet Vehicles
- UK Calls For Smart Car Cyber Protection
- Helping You Make The Most Of The Summer
- Prohire New Screen: Vehicle Off-Road (VOR) Daily Diary
- Want To Travel Off-Road This Summer?
- You Guide To Performing Vehicle Change Overs in Prohire
- Causing An Accident Not Enough To Put 40% Motorists Off Using Their Mobiles
- Top Tips for Invoicing in Prohire
- New Screens and Prohire Mobile