Hello - from Ruth!
Hello - from Ruth!
Welcome to my blog! Although I've already posted before (see, Get Protected: How To Protect Your Asset Stream), I thought I'd better introduce myself!
I recently become a member of the International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB). I am continuing my studies in financial accounting and money management with Open University and Christians against Poverty (CAP). Now before you go YAWN, just another do-goodie bean counter, my wild side leads me to volunteer as a marshal at a local Go-Kart Circuit and support my son with his karting ambitions. A keen spectator at Brands Hatch at British Touring Cars (BTCC) with my own desire to attend every F1 Grand Prix circuit before I am 60! And no that is not next year! I have achieved Silverstone and Spa to date. This summer I have got tickets for the London Olympics from the public ballot - so no more moaning about how you know no-one who got some, because you do now!
I have a passion for numbers and steam trains and have always had the privilege of working with money. My current favourite book is ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ by Robert T Kiyosaki and my all-time favourite movies are Star Wars. I play and teach the clarinet and have a holiday home at Romney Sands, Kent.
Coming from a retail banking and corporate finance background I have been able to support Prohire Software Systems Ltd to achieve their goals to invest and develop on what is already a very robust and secure computer package. I am delighted that I have been received into the family of Prohire and intend to build on the reputation of delivering good customer service for the coming years.
- New Prohire tools to help with the GDPR
- Prohire to unveil wave of new products at Commercial Vehicle Show
- 5 Strange Christmas Traditions
- Prohire Support: How to use TeamViewer
- Fuel prices to soar by 12p a litre over the coming weeks?
- Ding dong merrily on high ...
- Most Drivers Support Stricter Drink Driving Laws
- Making the Most of Autumn
- Easy PCN Management ... in Prohire
- Cyber Crime: Stay Protected
- UK Diesel Car Values Plummet ... By Up To 25%
- How to Defleet & Refleet Vehicles
- UK Calls For Smart Car Cyber Protection
- Helping You Make The Most Of The Summer
- Prohire New Screen: Vehicle Off-Road (VOR) Daily Diary
- Want To Travel Off-Road This Summer?
- You Guide To Performing Vehicle Change Overs in Prohire
- Causing An Accident Not Enough To Put 40% Motorists Off Using Their Mobiles
- Top Tips for Invoicing in Prohire
- New Screens and Prohire Mobile