Prohire 2014 Forums
Prohire 2014 Forums
In the past we have held Prohire forums with great success and we love meeting all our clients in the flesh!
Feedback from previous meetings include:
“It was great to meet other Prohire users in my area”
“Excellent opportunity to exchange ideas”
“I picked up lots handy hints & tips”
“Felt involved in the development process”
We’re planning to hold four meetings across the UK for late January early February – just before half term. I don’t have specific dates yet but will be emailing our clients all individually in December so this is just for a show of hands, so as we know what size venue to book.
We will be holding the forums in the following locations:
If you haven't already, please can you indicate your venue preference, thank-you - please click here.
The theme of these forums will focus on introducing some great new developments from Prohire and we will be holding a Q & A session afterwards.
If you fancy meeting all the Prohire team make sure you put your name down for Sittingbourne!
Thanks a lot
- New Prohire tools to help with the GDPR
- Prohire to unveil wave of new products at Commercial Vehicle Show
- 5 Strange Christmas Traditions
- Prohire Support: How to use TeamViewer
- Fuel prices to soar by 12p a litre over the coming weeks?
- Ding dong merrily on high ...
- Most Drivers Support Stricter Drink Driving Laws
- Making the Most of Autumn
- Easy PCN Management ... in Prohire
- Cyber Crime: Stay Protected
- UK Diesel Car Values Plummet ... By Up To 25%
- How to Defleet & Refleet Vehicles
- UK Calls For Smart Car Cyber Protection
- Helping You Make The Most Of The Summer
- Prohire New Screen: Vehicle Off-Road (VOR) Daily Diary
- Want To Travel Off-Road This Summer?
- You Guide To Performing Vehicle Change Overs in Prohire
- Causing An Accident Not Enough To Put 40% Motorists Off Using Their Mobiles
- Top Tips for Invoicing in Prohire
- New Screens and Prohire Mobile