Prohire Mobile: Top 20 FAQs
Prohire Mobile: Top 20 FAQs
Hope you’re all surviving the heat this week.
Can’t complain though…it’ll be raining at the weekend. Just as well as I have a 15 mile cross country race planned. #madfool
The last 3 weeks have been pretty manic here what with Prohire Mobile webinars 3 times a week - really good feedback and lots of questions (see FAQs below)
We’re now in the process of rolling out trials and will be running more webinars in a couple of weeks.
In case you don’t know what Prohire Mobile is…..this is a new product from Prohire that you can use from your tablet to carry out Vehicle Inspections, Handovers and Returns.
Prohire Mobile integrates seamlessly with Prohire:
- Prohire stores a complete damage & refurb history
- Tablet Displays current damage and photographs
- Time Date and Location stamps each event
- Create ad hoc inspections on Prohire Mobile from the yard
- Create effective workflows Prohire
- Effective Communication between front desk and yard
- Reduce paperwork - Email check sheets directly to the client
We believe Prohire Mobile will completely revolutionise the rental process:
- All processes are fully customisable to your requirements
- Wirelessly updates Prohire alerting the front desk to new damage and missing equipment
- Customer and Inspector onscreen signature capture
- Reduce disputes with clients
- Reduce end of life refurbishment costs
- Professional image and greater customer service
Top 20 FAQs!
- 1) Can I assign specific jobs to specific devices? Yes you can!
- 2) Can I assign jobs to specific inspectors? (Great idea, we will try to include in later versions)
- 3) Can I enable Prohire Mobile by site? Yes you can!
- 4) Can I differentiate yard damage and customer damage? Yes you can!
- 5) If the inspector adds incorrect mileage on Prohire Mobile can it be corrected in Prohire? Yes you can!
- 6) Can we enforce photos of the dash and milometer as part of our inspection process? Yes you can!
- 7) Is there an end of rental report? Yes!
- 8) Can we use bespoke frog/side on diagrams to record damage? Yes you can!
- 9) Is the photo assigned to the vehicle or the booking? Both, depending on where the photo originated from, i.e inspection or check-out/in
- 10) Can we show the photographs of the vehicle on check sheets? Yes you can!
- 11) Can the inspector create his own return inspections? Yes you can!
- 12) Can we have a pop up warning when “finishing” a return if there were items missing on the equipment check-list? (Great idea, we will try to include in later versions)
- 13) Can we set up a password on fixed items? Yes you can!
- 14) Can we prevent vehicle going out on hire that have been checked in with a spare tyre missing? (Great idea, we will try to include in later versions)
- 15) We will be using the tablet when out of wi-fi range so need a contract – Best advice from Jamie is to go for 3G
- 16) Does Prohire Mobile “collect” jobs when out of a wi-fi zone? Yes, it will then re-sync with Prohire
- 17) Can we enforce photos as part of the check-out process? Yes you can!
- 18) Can we have push notifications to the tablet so that the inspector knows there is a job waiting when the device is in sleep mode? (Great idea, we will try to include in later versions)
- 19) Can he have a cut down version of the Handover Inspection? Yes, you can combine the vehicle inspection and handover into one.
- 20) Will Prohire Mobile be made available on iOS/Apple? At present Prohire Mobile is just for Android, however we are looking to potentially open up to iOS/Apple in future versions.
- New Prohire tools to help with the GDPR
- Prohire to unveil wave of new products at Commercial Vehicle Show
- 5 Strange Christmas Traditions
- Prohire Support: How to use TeamViewer
- Fuel prices to soar by 12p a litre over the coming weeks?
- Ding dong merrily on high ...
- Most Drivers Support Stricter Drink Driving Laws
- Making the Most of Autumn
- Easy PCN Management ... in Prohire
- Cyber Crime: Stay Protected
- UK Diesel Car Values Plummet ... By Up To 25%
- How to Defleet & Refleet Vehicles
- UK Calls For Smart Car Cyber Protection
- Helping You Make The Most Of The Summer
- Prohire New Screen: Vehicle Off-Road (VOR) Daily Diary
- Want To Travel Off-Road This Summer?
- You Guide To Performing Vehicle Change Overs in Prohire
- Causing An Accident Not Enough To Put 40% Motorists Off Using Their Mobiles
- Top Tips for Invoicing in Prohire
- New Screens and Prohire Mobile