Rachel's July Blog
Rachel's July Blog
I know you’re busy so I’ll keep this short and sweet.
The Olympics seems to be turning out well, much to the surprise of most of us. I’m one of the lucky ones to actually have tickets to an event – handball! Up until yesterday I thought it was a foul in football….
It’s a busy time of year for rental so I am a teeny bit surprised with the 3 installations that are happening this week and that we continue to receive enquiries from a variety of quarters from taxi hire to motorhome hire, on a daily basis.
- Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock you should by now have received an email about the changes to the excess for XS Shield.
- We’ve got a smashing deal on the user license price to make things easier on the front desk over the summer holidays. Give me a call if you’ve missed out.
- We’ll be putting some dates forward for training days here at our office in Kent so watch this space. Any ideas/specific requests for training please contact me or James.
I spotted a number of vans at The Hop Farm festival that belonged to clients (YES, I AM THAT SAD) This is what your vans get up to when you’re not looking….
Top left to bottom right: Kendall Self Drive, Longmarsh , WVC Self Drive Hire and
Speedway Car & Van Hire
Thanks and have a good summer!
P.S. 50 Shades of Gray – is that about the weather?
- New Prohire tools to help with the GDPR
- Prohire to unveil wave of new products at Commercial Vehicle Show
- 5 Strange Christmas Traditions
- Prohire Support: How to use TeamViewer
- Fuel prices to soar by 12p a litre over the coming weeks?
- Ding dong merrily on high ...
- Most Drivers Support Stricter Drink Driving Laws
- Making the Most of Autumn
- Easy PCN Management ... in Prohire
- Cyber Crime: Stay Protected
- UK Diesel Car Values Plummet ... By Up To 25%
- How to Defleet & Refleet Vehicles
- UK Calls For Smart Car Cyber Protection
- Helping You Make The Most Of The Summer
- Prohire New Screen: Vehicle Off-Road (VOR) Daily Diary
- Want To Travel Off-Road This Summer?
- You Guide To Performing Vehicle Change Overs in Prohire
- Causing An Accident Not Enough To Put 40% Motorists Off Using Their Mobiles
- Top Tips for Invoicing in Prohire
- New Screens and Prohire Mobile