The July Blog
The July Blog
There’s just time before I skip off to Ile de Ré (yes, again) for my monthly round up.
Expectedly, I turned 40 in July. Actually, that wasn’t too bad. Unexpectedly, the weather has been great. As a consequence of which, business has been up. Enquiries, as per usual, come from all quarters; new start-ups; self-drive hire insurance; new user licenses and even a few asking if they could pay their council bill. (We are one digit away from Glasgow county council). I couldn’t help the last one.
I have also had the pleasure of escaping my desk to see a few of you. It was most interesting! I’ll be doing a lot more of that in the months to come so let me know if you want me to drop by. I generally bring cakes or pastries (bribery, I know).
I had a quick count up of customers at the end of July - only 10 to go to 500 locations! A celebration will definitely be in order; ideas on a postcard please!
Oh, before I go there’s still time to get your free 3 month trial of Proweb started; if you want to give it a go, please let me or James know.
James has put together a great new video which shows the whole booking process from beginning…..
(the customer experience)
(booking arriving in Prohire).
Thanks for reading my blog, enjoy the rest of the summer!
- New Prohire tools to help with the GDPR
- Prohire to unveil wave of new products at Commercial Vehicle Show
- 5 Strange Christmas Traditions
- Prohire Support: How to use TeamViewer
- Fuel prices to soar by 12p a litre over the coming weeks?
- Ding dong merrily on high ...
- Most Drivers Support Stricter Drink Driving Laws
- Making the Most of Autumn
- Easy PCN Management ... in Prohire
- Cyber Crime: Stay Protected
- UK Diesel Car Values Plummet ... By Up To 25%
- How to Defleet & Refleet Vehicles
- UK Calls For Smart Car Cyber Protection
- Helping You Make The Most Of The Summer
- Prohire New Screen: Vehicle Off-Road (VOR) Daily Diary
- Want To Travel Off-Road This Summer?
- You Guide To Performing Vehicle Change Overs in Prohire
- Causing An Accident Not Enough To Put 40% Motorists Off Using Their Mobiles
- Top Tips for Invoicing in Prohire
- New Screens and Prohire Mobile