The Latest from Prohire HQ
The Latest from Prohire HQ
Hi all, my blog this month seems to have written itself – mainly by you guys, so thanks!
Fleetondemand are starting to really use the “Supplier Genie” now to find available vehicles and Justin and Sarah fully expect momentum to build up now that we’re into the corporate season. BTW, congrats to Bucks Car Hire for getting that 3 month booking on the automatic LWB Van – more of those please, Pauline!
Some words straight from the horse’s mouth, Mohammed, MD at Bucks Car Hire…
“We moved to Prohire from our previous rental software provider because of the lack of development with our existing supplier. We were very apprehensive when we first signed up as not knowing anything about Prohire and only going by the testimonials on their website, but after installation and a few teething problems which are inevitable with any new installation, these were resolved very quickly and I'm glad to say we have not looked back since.
Our website www.buckscarhire.com has been designed by Prohire's web design team Third Wheel who worked really quickly and efficiently and handled all the domain transfer and provided an excellent service.
We have signed up for FOD (fleet on demand) and have recently received a 3 month booking and hope that this will be a start of more to come”
If you have Prohire and want the chance to receive bookings like this please register your interest by filling out our quick form by clicking here there’s no need to update your software and nothing to pay!
We reached our 500th location last month with Jolly Good’s latest addition – so well done and thanks for your feedback, Mark:
“Prohire have been our rental software partner from day one. The quality management information the software provides gives excellent controls within our business”
Thanks to every single one of our new customers this year for helping us get to the magic number.
Here’s a selection of comments received this week. Please keep ‘em coming – we love hearing from you.
"Had a great summer August very hectic but definitely can't complain...pro hire great just a couple of things, would love it to be compatible for I mac computer... apart from that everything great!" - Liz Barrett, 4x4 Hire Lancashire (TBC)
"I have been most impressed with the product, and particularly with the level of support your help-desk guys provide, perhaps you could give them a pat on the back from me." - Simon Atkinson, Hodgson Toyota Gateshead (consider it done, Simon)
"We are liking the Prohire system and it works well from a fleet management point of view." - James Bates, 4x4 Hire Falklands
“I’m happy with the system as it does everything I want it to and there isn’t anything I would add! If I, or the others in the office have made a mistake on it, the boys on the helpdesk are always on hand to make things right” - Josh Rush, TM Hire
I’d like to organise a Prohire Forum in early spring 2014. Now I know a lot of you have kids (ditto) or you go skiing so it’s going to be impossible to offer dates to suit everyone! I’ll be in touch via email to confirm dates and venues. Let me know what you think!
- New Prohire tools to help with the GDPR
- Prohire to unveil wave of new products at Commercial Vehicle Show
- 5 Strange Christmas Traditions
- Prohire Support: How to use TeamViewer
- Fuel prices to soar by 12p a litre over the coming weeks?
- Ding dong merrily on high ...
- Most Drivers Support Stricter Drink Driving Laws
- Making the Most of Autumn
- Easy PCN Management ... in Prohire
- Cyber Crime: Stay Protected
- UK Diesel Car Values Plummet ... By Up To 25%
- How to Defleet & Refleet Vehicles
- UK Calls For Smart Car Cyber Protection
- Helping You Make The Most Of The Summer
- Prohire New Screen: Vehicle Off-Road (VOR) Daily Diary
- Want To Travel Off-Road This Summer?
- You Guide To Performing Vehicle Change Overs in Prohire
- Causing An Accident Not Enough To Put 40% Motorists Off Using Their Mobiles
- Top Tips for Invoicing in Prohire
- New Screens and Prohire Mobile