Thinking of buying a new car next Spring?
The DVLA has confirmed that from the 1st March 2013, all new vehicles will carry the dreaded ‘13’ registration plate.
Whilst many motorists will be unfazed by the ‘13’ plate, some might be put off thanks to superstitious family members and the perceived difficulty of selling the vehicle on.
Motorists do have an option in purchasing a private plate from around £250.
CAP’s Martin Ward was quoted as saying:
"It's not often we say this at CAP but we have no idea whether the used values of 13 plate cars will be affected or not, although it does seem unlikely.
"Suffice to say the prospect of a nervous 13 plate driver seeing a lone Magpie through the windscreen on Friday 13th doesn't bear thinking about and our best advice is to make sure you don't drive a March 2013 car under any ladders."
- New Prohire tools to help with the GDPR
- Prohire to unveil wave of new products at Commercial Vehicle Show
- 5 Strange Christmas Traditions
- Prohire Support: How to use TeamViewer
- Fuel prices to soar by 12p a litre over the coming weeks?
- Ding dong merrily on high ...
- Most Drivers Support Stricter Drink Driving Laws
- Making the Most of Autumn
- Easy PCN Management ... in Prohire
- Cyber Crime: Stay Protected
- UK Diesel Car Values Plummet ... By Up To 25%
- How to Defleet & Refleet Vehicles
- UK Calls For Smart Car Cyber Protection
- Helping You Make The Most Of The Summer
- Prohire New Screen: Vehicle Off-Road (VOR) Daily Diary
- Want To Travel Off-Road This Summer?
- You Guide To Performing Vehicle Change Overs in Prohire
- Causing An Accident Not Enough To Put 40% Motorists Off Using Their Mobiles
- Top Tips for Invoicing in Prohire
- New Screens and Prohire Mobile